NetSuite Password Change: Secure Your Login in 2 Steps
Change NetSuite password:
- Click on the Home menu icon as shown in the image below.
- Look for the Settings section on the left side of your home page. And click on Change Password.
- Input your existing password before creating a highly secure new one. You can create a strong password by incorporating a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Hit the Save button. Your new secure password is ready to use.
Reset 2FA Settings
Note: End of Availability of the SMS and Voice call options for Two- Factor Authentication
To switch from SMS to an authenticator app:
- Select and install the authenticator app of your choice. You can choose the supported apps list, Suite Answers ID 63640.
- Click the Reset your 2FA setup link in the Settings portlet to start using an authenticator app instead of SMS.
- Enter the verification code and click Submit. The NetSuite application prompts you to set up your 2FA preferences in NetSuite.
- In the 2FA setup wizard:
- Before March 1, 2023, choose the authenticator app as your primary method of authentication, and then click Skip to backup codes.
- After March 1, 2023, the authenticator app will be your only option.
If you are not able to log in to NetSuite to reset your 2FA settings, contact your account administrator for assistance.